Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring came early yesterday

If you have never been in a Tornado you are lucky. We had four in our area in 4 hours.
It missed our home by one mile on the first one that went through and about 1 1/2 miles on the second one, the other two missed us at a good distance.

The damage is just horrible, it is hard to believe that such damage can occur in just a few minutes. We had some death's in the southern part of the state which was hit very hard in one area.

My prayers go to those that have lost so much.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about you with all the bad weather! It just missed my sister's house too! Scary stuff! I hope that's it for spring type weather! Love your blog and I'm sure you're out traveling somewhere! I lost my mother Feb. 19 and I'm just trying to find how to get back into things! Hugs, Becky

    ReplyDelete